Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Recent Happenings

Its been awhile since I've been able to get on here...
First, camping... OH MY! I did not know what my mom had gotten me into!
I had fun, but it was HOT and I panted all day long to try to stay cool. I did get to help one of my best furfriends Zoey bark at everyone that passed by.... it was FUN!! Overall I would say that camping was a success.

I had agility class yesterday. My mom said I was a good boy.

Tonight my mom took me on a trip to who see Alicia. Alicia worked with my mom so that we can improve our agility time. She worked on a lot of foot work. I hope that my mom can practice with me so we can show off in agility class.

My mom broke some sad news to me today... :( She is leaving for a week!!! A WHOLE week?!? Can you believe it? She said that my grandma will take me to class though, so I still get to run agility! I am not happy about her leaving, but at least I get to do agility! Maybe she'll bring me home something good??

2 comments:

  1. I am sure that your Grandma is going to spoil you rotten!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I do hope she brings you something good. How dare she leave you for a WHOLE week. Maybe she'll bring you some cake, lol. :P

    Can't wait to see you on Wednesday, my lil furbuddy!

    ReplyDelete