Friday, July 30, 2010

Wow It's been a LONG time!

Sorry friends that its been so long!
Lets see...
My mom came back from Colorado with a surprise for me.... RABBIT FUR!! I LOVE IT!
I was soooo excited and it smells o so good! You should try it!

Other than that we just finished up Level 3 agility class, but we will be repeating. My mom told me that I have to learn to control myself a little more, and listen a little better. I LOVE agility!

This weekend we are going to something called a fair?!? I haven't heard of this before, but my mom ensures me tons of fun with my furfriends. I can't wait! And... my family gets to go too (Newton, Qui-gon, and Nitro). My mom told me that I won't be doing much agility though, I'm not trustworthy enough? We'll see... maybe I can show off my skills :)

Oh and I forgot one of the most important new updates. My big brother has finally decided agility is fun! He did a wonderful job at the agility trial this past weekend. Mom was REALLY happy and REALLY proud of my big brother. He earned new ribbons a blue and a red one too!!

Until next time (Hopefully it won't take so long).

Turbo T

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Nitro and yes don't take so long to blog anymore.

    See you at the Fair

    xoxo
    Sagira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo, Rabbit fur is fun! My mom let me have some, too, and I ate it. Mom wasn't as happy as I was, BOL! Have fun at the fair and say hi to your brothers for me... and your mom, too! :)

    xoxo
    Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Zoey don't tell your mom I let the rabbit out of the bag, but at the fair we got another fur from Lynn just for you!

    ReplyDelete