Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My New Life

I have been at my home for what my mommy tells me is about 2 months. I love my mommy! We get to play all the time, and I LOOOOVE it! I get to run REALLY fast. My mom gets upset though because I get soooo excited that I can't stop barking at her. She just doesn't get that I can't control myself, and I'm ready to go go go! I have met some fun new friends too.

This weekend should be fun, we are going camping?? I am not sure what camping is, but if mom says it is fun I believe her. I hope that I can get my afternoon nap though!

I will put some videos of me doing agility on here as soon as my mom puts them on the computer!

Peace, Love, and Barking Dogs,
Turbo

5 comments:

  1. Hi Turbo! Welcome to the blogging world. I can't wait to go camping with you this weekend. My mom said it will be fun, too. I hope so. See you in agility class tomorrow!

    Your pal,
    Zoey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zoey! I can't wait to see what this camping thing is all about. I will see you tonight for agility! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blog world! It is addicting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Turbo! Welcome to the world of blogging! I love your header photo! Hope you have a great time camping and we'll look forward to seeing your agility videos soon!

    ReplyDelete